Monday, March 26, 2012

Wow, when it rains, it pours.

There is something to be said about a dedicated effort and really loving God. We were so, so blessed this week. Especially at church yesterday - Elizabete (and Wallace her baby) went, Jocelio's wife and brother-in-law went, two of Juliete's daughters went, and Tâmara's mom and sister went. It was a little stressful, and there were a few others that I wanted to be there, but we were feeling rather victorious. Despite our differences Sister Ferreira and I are a powerhouse. It's been interesting to see that as we let ourselves be submissive and humbled, more things started happening. We were running the entire week . . . which was marvelous.
We are still needing our own chapel (have I mentioned that? that Mussurunga has a chapel twenty minutes - or 50 minutes depending on the bus- from where we live. It is a little bit of a challenge, but we are full of faith, and that's what miracles are for.)

And [General] conference is coming! It's practically here in fact. We are doing our preparations for ourselves, and better yet - we are inviting everyone to come listen to a prophet's voice. It is marvelous. I feel so privileged.

I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. This is a relationship I have been working on developing. He is my personal Savior, and that merits some attention to make even more personal. I know that our Father in Heaven created us to be who we are, and to be happy about it.

Well, I hope that we all have a lovely end of March - isn't time flying? And that all are happy and well.

love, love, love,
Sister Cornwall

p.s. Oh mom, it's so nice to hear from you. All these little events passing by - life is progress. Tell Cammie "Congratulations" - she will NEVER regret it. I am so in love with being on a mission. I am hitting that point that I do NOT want to go home. I'd rather just keep working.

Thanks for telling me all about miracles and missionaries. Those two things certainly go hand in hand. And good luck at the seminary breakfast - mom, that is an incredible event. Now that I'm here I understand more the power of having 100+ teens in the chapel. Learning about the gospel. So cool.

Have a lovely week. rach

No comments:

Post a Comment